Shahrukh Khan, Popularly known as ‘King Khan‘ is a global superstar. However, his success didn’t touch his feet overnight but demanded a lot of knee-deeping years. No doubt this Badshah of Bollywood is the epitome of hard work. Whatever he has achieved because of his dedication, hard work, and never give up attitude. He is an inspiration for almost every second kid of the Indian family.
The Inception Of King Khan
Shahrukh Khan use to perform in his school and college dramas later due to his dedication, he got lucky to act in the serial ‘Fauji! After which he continuously worked in Circus, Doosra Keval, Dil Dariya, Ummed, Wagle Ki Duniya, etc. We all know Barry John acting institute but many people don’t know that Shah Rukh Khan learned acting under theatre director Barry John at Delhi’s Theatre Action Group (TAG).
SRK First Films Appearance
We All know that SRK’s debut movie was ‘Deewana’ but not everybody is Aware that “In Which Annie Gives It Those Ones” written by Arundhati Roy was his first appearance. The film was directed by Pradip Krishen and believe or not produce by Doordarshan. Shahrukh Khan was played senior student character in this film. A television film narrating the funny life of a student studying architecture in the final year of his college. This is a national award film for best screenplay in 1989.
Love Life Of Shahrukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri are one of the most adorable couples we have in Bollywood. The power couples have stood the test of time and have been growing strong with each passing day. This is one of the most successful marriages in the film industry. Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan are together for more than 27 years now. below are some unknown details about Shahrukh khan and Gauri Khan’s life.
- When Shah Rukh was 18 years old he saw her. That time Gauri was just 18 years old. Shah Rukh was too shy to approach her. It took SRK 3 meetings to finally ask her for her contact number.
- The SRK was very possessive of Gauri while they were dating. He did not like Gauri keeping her hair open while with others or talking to others.
- Fed up of this, Gauri broke up with him and came to Mumbai, then SRK realized and he too reached Mumbai to convince her.
- He slept on a platform, streets and, benches until he finally found her at Gorai beach.
- when SRK was asked about whom would he choose between Gauri and films if he ever had to, he said “My wife comes first. And I can tell you this that if ever I am asked to make a choice between my career and Gauri, I’ll leave films…I mean I would go insane. I am hooked to her.”